Wisconsin engine forum on here?

Rus A

Threads
I have a single cylinder cast iron Wisconsin engine here. It has the old style generator/starter on it so I assume it is quite old. I think I had it running when I first got it from an auction. Pull started it if I recall correctly. I do not know what it came off from but it still has a sort of "dashboard" with a key starter switch and I believe an ammeter. I would like to get it cleaned up and possibly install it in a "Horseless Carriage" home built parade car. I even have the White Oak lumber on hand for this project. I know when I delve into this I will have questions about wiring and other things with this generator/starter. Hope to salvage the dashboard for the project.

Threads
It was probably on a older Yazoo riding mower with the big deck on the front and the one tire in the back of it ... Those were awesome mowers and a lot of them are still in use still today...

Those Yazoos were considered by some people the first Z Turns........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I remember those old Yazoo mowers. The first time you try to avoid a hole and then realize that you made a big mistake when the tail wheel that you are sitting over hits the hole. and the two speed travel. Too fast and Too slow.

Rus A

Threads
I know about the single tail wheel. My 1981 Deines Marty J 1440 has that. Just a big caster wheel. My other Deines, (1985) an 1860 has the optional 2 wheel rear axle. Still caster wheels though. A custom mowing job I do has holes in the lawn that surprise me sometimes like that.