who likes mulch kit or block off plate

Threads
Hey guys I have been in lawn care business for 32 years. Ran a 36 inch snapper walk behind for 3 or 4 years before getting my first walker mower. So I have been out of the walk behind scene for a lot of years. Through the summer I carry around 42 inch bagger, 42 inch mulcher, 48 bagger and 36 inch bagger. I decided to look into walk behinds again for summer months. I will still use my 36 inch walker for spring and fall cleanups and heavy grass growing season. I have to unload everything to get to the 36 so I went and got the scag 32 inch walk behind. My plan is in the heat of the summer to park the 36 and carry the 32. I believe it will be quicker to unload and mow my backyards with 36 inch gates with the 32 in the long run. I plan on just setting it up as a mulch mower since in the heat of summer usually were only taking off about a quarter inch of grass. I talked to my dealer I bought it from and most guys just run the block off plate and mulch blades (gator blades). I think that is a good idea than you have the option to side discharge if you would need to in some cases but I think that would be rare for me to have to do since we are cutting so high and not taking much off. Just wondering you guys out there if you run mulch kits or block off plates and what do you like better. Like I said I will not be running it in thick lawns in summer months. Give me your thoughts since I am kinda starting over here with the walk behind. My walker mowers mulch absolutely beautiful just wondering how the scag will do.

Threads
Me myself have no idea about the walk behinds with the mulching system and baggers.... I do have an older Pro Line 52 incher in my yard that needs a tranny for it... It is a commercial Stand behind and that thing is built rock solid... I don't care for the way it steers L-R with the controls on the handle..... It does have have the 15 HP Commercial Kawi twin cylinder on it though....

The deck is one that will last a lifetime on it though... All welded and some of it is 1/4 and 5/16 thick..... It would take 5 people and a act of congress to pick it up and put it in a trailer, even with the ramps on it ..... LOL....

It only has the side discharge though........

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!