Replacement Deck for 1693764

jbrooks52585

Forum Newbie
Threads
I became a simplicity owner back in July as the mower came with my new house. After about a dozen mows the deck stopped working and I finally figured out the metal around the pulleys had rotted through. I am looking for help with a replacement deck as they no longer make the deck I have 1693630. I am looking for any deck 48 inch and up that will fit my mower a 1693764. Any and all info would be helpful. I am located in CT

Threads
There is a mower Junk yard up north called Harald's mower grave yard something like that.... Acres and acres of mowers... Google them and give em a call..

If not then get back with me I have to go to a mower junk yard in my area next week .........

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
There is a mower Junk yard up north called Harald's mower grave yard something like that.... Acres and acres of mowers... Google them and give em a call..

If not then get back with me I have to go to a mower junk yard in my area next week .........

Excuse me but my half of Missouri is considered the south. Harold's is just down the street from me.:laughing::laughing:

Threads
Excuse me but my half of Missouri is considered the south. Harold's is just down the street from me.:laughing::laughing:

LOL..... Well when I grew up anyone that lived north of I-10 was a northerner then when I moved just north of I-10..... I moved the line to HWY 190.....

Now that I live 4 blocks north of that I moved the line to HWY 10.......and that IS where the Cajun Accent dies out and the stump jumping accent takes over LOL......

I grew up on the Gulf coast so I-10 was almost 45 miles north of us......

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!