25 HP KAWASAKI CARB REBUILD

SnakeDoctor

Threads
I have just started on my carburetor rebuild on my 25 HP Kawasaki Engine. My new found Cajun Friend has been a great help with the most valuable information. Boudreaux has been a most helpful. This man is spot on when it comes to getting the right information out to a newbie, That being "ME" on rebuilding a carb like this. Can't thank him enough. I will post my progress as I go. I feel confident that it will go easy and fast depending where the crud is in this two Cylinder Bomb. Planning on videoing the whole process so I can go back and assemble everything back as it was originally. Wish me luck my friends. By the way what started this whole process was smelling raw gasoline and the plugs being sooty and black when I removed them. Boudreaux confirmed that it was running too rich. Freaked out at first when I saw all of the parts in the exploded view of the schematics. Later......:thumbsup:

I had posted similar items on other threads and found out this is the proper way to get the word out. LOL

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good Luck, & be interested in your adventure.

Threads
I was wandering why I had seen a comment on a carb issue on a coil thread... Bert was thinking the same thing........

Plus Tard Mon Ami .....

SnakeDoctor

Threads
I was wandering why I had seen a comment on a carb issue on a coil thread... Bert was thinking the same thing........

Plus Tard Mon Ami .....

Hey Boo, I am a newbie on the Forum and am catching on quickly.

( NEWS FLASH ) I got the Carb cleaned up like new and actually was coached by my Cajun Friend in Eunice, La. I bought a 3 liter Ultrasonic Cleaner that Boudreaux convinced me that I needed and I did. I bought it on E-bay for around $65.00 and it has paid for itself by cleaning (2) Carburetors. I used a special blend that Boo told me about to get a cleaner job. Thanks Boo!!! This KAWASAKI 25 HP engine came with the Nikki Carb and from Boo's instructions it was pretty easy to take apart and clean. I will try to post some pics of it on my notepad in a day or two. This carb has never had Ethanol Fuel ( HATE THE STUFF) in it but has over 1000hrs of run time on it. The two spark plugs started fowling and I knew with the same visual check on both plugs it was definitely a carb problem. I could back it up to my shed wall and see black unburned fuel spraying on that wall. This repair was put off due to my bride have a STROKE and I had a obligation to take care of her first, so please excuse my slow work ethics on my Lawn Equipment. Bert please forgive me for posting on the coil thread, but I knew I would get a quick response if you and some of the other read my post and I thank you all..:smile:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hope your Bride is doing well...

SnakeDoctor

Threads
Hope your Bride is doing well...

She is doing really good. Had a Speech Therapist come by twice a week to help her with that. No paralysis problems which is a total Blessing. Look up APHASIA. That is what this stroke caused. She is blessed for sure. This is a job that you have to have patience of Jobe to have any sanity :confused2:. I do the best I can. Thanks for the reply sir.

Threads
Thanks for the Kudo's Snake Doctor er uh Elvis ............. Glad you got it going Mon Ami ~!~!

Plus Tard ~!~!