39.6 hours this year

JGGMC

Threads
I finished mowing this year with 39.6 hours on my new Tiger Cat 2. I had zero problems. Thank you Scag.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
I usually run about 50 hours on the old JD, figures to about 3000 miles on a car so the annual oil change and lube seems about right on the air cooled mill. But that mower you have probably mows twice as much grass as mine in the same amount of time.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a Tiger Cat that has 2000 hours on it that has had very little issues. Running it commercially in Lower Alabama cutting primarily Pensacola Bahia grass abused is not a strong enough word for that it has been through. More like assaulted or molested and it still runs great. The deck has been welded on a few times because of wear. So far no pump or wheel motor problems. We have changed some spindles but a couple of them had to be changed because of hitting solid items and literally breaking them apart. Personally I don't believe that there is a better mower on the market than a Scag. It is a tough thing to beat the Tiger Cat with the Kawasaki engine. They cut grass incredibly good. Nothing I have ever seen run will cut Bahia grass with one day in and day out.