LT 1000 riding mower slooow

crazy charlie

Threads
hi ,new to forum.Looking to buy a 2nd hand mower.Found one that owner claims runs and starts great but goes slow.No exprience with tractor mowers so dont want to get into a money pit.drive belt seems to be too easy a fix for owner to not have done.any ideas or warnings?? Dont need it to do much but dont want to buy something that requires a bunch of money to be spent to get it right.Charlie

crazy charlie

Threads
thanks guys!! some good ideas given.The video the owner sent me appears everything is in good working order and is not all that slow as he stated it was.Guess "slow" is a relative term depend on who is calling it slow.As long as it is similar speed to me with my push mower....Im good.

Threads
thanks guys!! some good ideas given.The video the owner sent me appears everything is in good working order and is not all that slow as he stated it was.Guess "slow" is a relative term depend on who is calling it slow.As long as it is similar speed to me with my push mower....Im good.

Looks like normal running to me.......How much does he want for it ??

crazy charlie

Threads
guess i will pull the trigger on it before someone else does!! What do i have to lose....

crazy charlie

Threads
I offered to pay his price without seeing it and him delivering since he offered.The dummy wouldnt do it without me coming to him and seeing it first.:confused2:This leads me to believe that he was hiding something!! Bought the same one same day for slightly more however it has leaf bagger set up and it has a kohler commander motor and is fast as heck.Very glad the original one was owned by a dummy!! Thanks for all the input guys!!!

Threads
I think he was just an honest guy to show you what great shape the mower was in, and wanting to brag on it a lil bit...

That's my opinion though... You can still buy it wax it with that good stuff they advertising and make a lil pocket change for your self .....................

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!