Cold day for a fall clean up

Threads
I here ya red rock im here in Colorado trying to get my cleanups done and wrap things up for the season and it has been frosty every morning we have dealt with snow storms once a week for the last 3 weeks and it takes so long to melt now even if it is a half inch. I just want to get done. I need another 2 to 2-1/2 weeks yet. The last 3 weeks we have only gotten in about 2 days a week. Good gosh weather just leave us alone lol. Now that we have time change it starts getting dark at around 4 30 so you are only getting in around 6 to 7 hour days because you have to start later in mornings and shut down by 4 30 and it is just flat cold man. Good luck to you

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I here ya red rock im here in Colorado trying to get my cleanups done and wrap things up for the season and it has been frosty every morning we have dealt with snow storms once a week for the last 3 weeks and it takes so long to melt now even if it is a half inch. I just want to get done. I need another 2 to 2-1/2 weeks yet. The last 3 weeks we have only gotten in about 2 days a week. Good gosh weather just leave us alone lol. Now that we have time change it starts getting dark at around 4 30 so you are only getting in around 6 to 7 hour days because you have to start later in mornings and shut down by 4 30 and it is just flat cold man. Good luck to you

Well guy's, it's sorta like this .....

a0fe125ac982db6f6172120b72a5003b (Medium).jpg

Padroo

Threads
Thanks for the video link.

As a homeowner I wish I could have got more done before the snows have hit. We haven't had a lot but the little ground covers here in NW Indian are enough to keep from getting things done. It is either raining or snowing, today we have rain followed by snow tomorrow. I replaced just about all my powered lawn equipment last year and am looking forward to warm weather and mowing grass next year.

Red Rock

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the video link.

As a homeowner I wish I could have got more done before the snows have hit. We haven't had a lot but the little ground covers here in NW Indian are enough to keep from getting things done. It is either raining or snowing, today we have rain followed by snow tomorrow. I replaced just about all my powered lawn equipment last year and am looking forward to warm weather and mowing grass next year.

From what I have been seeing from everyone, It docent matter where you are this year, its been wet and the snow came early.

Threads
that is for sure about doesn't matter where you are. We have got to work 2 days out of each week the last 3 weeks. This week will be our first solid week and we are busting tail. Suppose to snow again here sunday and sunday night. Not talking much snow but its so cold it takes 4 days to melt even if you get a half inch or inch. It has been a struggle and I still need a full week to week and a half to get through list. Man I just want to get done and put stuff away and not look at it for a couple weeks than start tearing stuff down and going through it all.