Walk behind Request for technical help with a scene in my novel involving a walk behind

Threads
  • / Request for technical help with a scene in my novel involving a walk behind
Sorry sounds like a ridiculous scenario. Did you say he turns the mower upside down?

That's what he typed and that's why he's here too ask questions ........ that's why I type it a little different...

Greg M

Forum Newbie
Threads
John, brilliant. Thanks for that.

While that was exactly what I didn't want to hear, it was exactly what I needed to hear. Invaluable.

But it's my book, my imaginary world, and I need certain things to happen. So he has to turn it on its side. And when it's on its side, somehow the people who set him up have to be able to make it start up again.

So how can that happen? Don't we have battery mowers or electric ones? This novel is set in the near future.

[as you can see, I'm totally ignorant about these things. :smile:]

Cheers and thanks so much

Greg

Greg M

Forum Newbie
Threads
That's what he typed and that's why he's here too ask questions ........ that's why I type it a little different...

What if it's on its side? Only tiled? Would it still work in that case?

Cheers

Threads
What if it's on its side? Only tiled? Would it still work in that case?

Cheers
Yes a gas / petrol mower would run tilted a lil bit people cut grass on some steep terrain in some places.....

Yes they make battery mowers as a Zero turn or a ride on and walk behinds....

Greg M

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Boudreaux

Yes a gas / petrol mower would run tilted a lil bit people cut grass on some steep terrain in some places.....

Yes they make battery mowers as a Zero turn or a ride on and walk behinds....