Craftsman chainsaw

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Does anyone have a source for a carb for a Craftsman chainsaw model 358.356090. It was built by Poulan and has a Walbro carb model HDB-8C. I need a replacement carb, because I don’t know if this one can be rebuilt. Hope to replace before trying. Thanks Rivets

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I found the part number and lots of stuff pops up. You have to choose what you want to buy.
35094 carburetor

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
You never give us easy ones.:laughing::laughing:

Threads
Let me do a lil checking also .......... I have a Oregon catalog thicker than the New York city phone book..........

Give me a lil while Mon Ami ~!~!

Threads
I don't see it in my Oregon book and my Walbro account site is not recognizing that carb number for some reason....

I did find a sears number on the kit and it's more expensive than the deal Blaze found for you ..... If that is a OEM carb from Husqvarna then that'a great deal..... I seen it was posted by HUsqvarna but you got to be careful with the fake names on the internet....

The sears number for the carb kit is 530035127 27 bux plus shipping but you can get free shipping if you ask them nicely.... That is pricey for a kit ...... But they have to get it from walbro then put their name on it and make a profit too...

How about a pic of the carb so I can see all the numbers on it ???

Plus Tard Mon Ami

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks for your input. Blaz, I’ve been burnt by eBay, hesitate to try. I’ve found these two part numbers #35094 and 530-0-35094, but can’t find an available part. Boo chainsaw store says not available for the carb. Beau, I’m a tech not photographer so I have no idea how to do pics, plus the carb is in pieces on my work bench. I’ll keep looking.

Threads
Rivets...... That site Blaze put up is Amazon and is the real deal I checked it out..... If that carb looks like yours then yes by all means go for it.....

Husky don't want to get caught with 25,000 carbs and need to sell them..... Husky does build most big box store saws.......

Threads
Rivets I have more info for you... I called Louie the big dog at Walbro..... Your carb is OBSelete and the replacement is HDB 18

The main warehouse is closed for the day but will be be opened tomorrow...... I 'll let you know tomorrow..........

In the mean time you can look up HDB 18 ..............

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!