Craftsman chainsaw

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Contacted Walbro tech support today and they confirm that the replacement carb is WBD-18. Now the problem is I don’t think that carb is available anywhere. I’ve contacted Husky and am waiting for a reply from their tech support and will be contacting Walbro again tomorrow. I’ll just have to wait to see what they have to say. The carb Blaz posted is not the same and has a different Husky part number. Thanks to those who are trying to help me out.

Threads
I have the main warehouse number and the big dog said he was sure they have some in stock.... A regular walbro sales person doesn't have access to that warehouse.........Dealer only type of thing........

I'll let you know tomorrow Mon Ami ~!~!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
From the parts diagram that saw looks like the poulan 3700 which was actually made by pioneer/partner

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’ve got a kit, but don’t want to try to rebuild. This one is nasty and not sure that I can get it going properly. Last resort is to rebuild. Thank you IL, I’ll try to contact my partner supplier tomorrow. Everything I found lead me to Husky, but as we all know, nothing should surprise you when dealing with Craftsman units. Won’t be the first time I barked up the wrong tree.

Threads
Ultrasonic cleaner is the snitz on bad carbs that need a ultra good cleaning..... Me and Johnny will be getting one soon..........

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Been using one for the last five years. They are great, but sometimes they can’t create miracles.

Threads
Ok the main warehouse is out of both carbs, but me and Louie are working to find a carb hopefully, that the body is the same and just a swap out of the throttle and choke shaft from the old to the new one... I have done that quite a few times on chainsaws......