WHY IS THERE NO MURRAY FORUM?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am really tired of asking this. We have been told by admin, that we must be attractive to the largest base. THEN WHY DO WE IGNORE THE HUNDREDS OF NEW MEMBERS THAT HAVE ASKED ABOUT MURRAYS??????????? Leave them to 'General'? Yeah, we all see how warm and fuzzy THAT turns out. :rolleyes: Yet the threads and the bashing stood. I was the lone gunman standing up for these poor people while the rich ZTR freeks chewed them to bits. Not so warm and fuzzy. Or are they just cannon fodder, and it's okay to post hate when it's against the Home Depot workers or Murray owners? Hypocritical, IMHO.

I have said this over and over until it makes me ill. I am ill typing this. My head hurts. Don't be talking out of two sides of your face. The indifference to Murrays is a GLARING OVERSIGHT, MUHAMMAD. If you can include cheap names like MTD and Craftsman, you can include Murray. Period.

Murray made HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of machines, either under its' own nameplate, or for someone else's. The addition would be a great boon to the forum, where these owners can go to ask a question about their machines without feeling ONCE AGAIN humiliated that they made a mistake in buying one.

You don't have to like them. But you have to include them. That's what all this warm, fuzzy multicultural friendly nonsense is about, right?

Or is it something else? Like money? :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
IMHO it's becuz MURRAY FURRY made such a p--- poor impression here when he first joined up...

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Twall,

You're right, we do have a large Murray member base. Thanks for the tip! Check out the new Murray Forum. :smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Twall,

You're right, we do have a large Murray member base. Thanks for the tip! Check out the new Murray Forum. :smile:

WELL, WELL, WELL....!!!!!

It just goes to prove that it's true:

"Smile and the world smiles back, but snarl and you will get better results".

I have griped numerous times in the past about it seems inane to keep the brand forums with only a few threads, but apparently they are NEEDED here, while Murray has been ignored since LMF began, despite the large Murray member base.

Look at the Southern Redneck Cane Cutter Forum (Dixie Chopper) has practically ZERO threads why keep it around?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Briana said:
Hi Twall,

Thank you. Long time comin! :smile:

Sent from my WX445 using LMF

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank you. Long time comin! :smile:

Sent from my WX445 using LMF

HEY TWALL....Now that you have your (CENSORED) Murray Forum you were squawking about not having, how come you never visit it????

benski

Threads
Maybe because he's working on his mower?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe because he's working on his mower?

He told me on my Hotmail account about 2 weeks ago he was planning to leave LMF because it wasn't fun anymore. And I have not heard from him there either.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just got a message from TWall and he asked me to let people know he will be back ASAP !

Jetblast

Threads
That was one of twall's most entertaining rants yet. Maybe he wanted to go out on top, like Seinfeld.