Hi from Douglasville Ga. Looking for Snapper Grave yards.

Rog-Joe

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Hi from Douglasville Ga. Looking for Snapper Grave yards.
Great to be here. Thanks ! Working on a Snapper push model 21355. Mower deck shot out! Any advise on mower grave yards. Thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_1178.jpg
    IMG_1178.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 27

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Snapper section to see if we can find you some advice.

wingless

Threads
Welcome to the forum.

The best option would be to find a local old-school lawn mower shop w/ that part on the shelf. Another option is Craig's List or Offer Up for an inexpensive compatible machine w/ that part in good shape.

Those parts are also available on eBay, but the shipping is frequently prohibitive.

Good luck.

upupandaway

Threads
Great to be here. Thanks ! Working on a Snapper push model 21355. Mower deck shot out! Any advise on mower grave yards. Thanks !
I have 1 I can sell you for $30. I repainted it this summer. No- it is no where close to as rusty as yours.
Let me know if u r interested so i can strip it down and weigh it to get a quote.

DPDISXR4Ti

Threads
Some U-Pull-It junkyards have a lawn mower section. I know of one in Pennsylvania. If you happen to be walking the Appalachian Trail, it's only about two miles off the trail. :)