Rumors of a revised timemaster this spring?

stygz

Threads
I may be in the market for a new walk behind. I am considering a TM. The latest version was released spring of 2017 from what I can tell. Any rumors as to an updated model in the works?

jp1961

Threads
Hello,

Although I don't own one, you see a lot of them for sale used, which kinda makes you wonder.

Regards

Jeff

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Haven’t heard about any changes for the 2019 models. Where are these rumors coming from? Very popular model for the landscapers around here since they upgraded the drive system. Even becoming popular with homeowner with large yards, but want a good cut which they can’t get unless they good to the high end tractors.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We like them. They are good mowers.

Bought one in 2014 and another one in 2017.

stygz

Threads
Haven’t heard about any changes for the 2019 models. Where are these rumors coming from? Very popular model for the landscapers around here since they upgraded the drive system. Even becoming popular with homeowner with large yards, but want a good cut which they can’t get unless they good to the high end tractors.

Didn’t know if anyone has read anything in upcoming changes. It seems Toro is on a 2 year product cycle.