Kohler instead of original Kawsakie motor?

Padroo

Threads
Most of those mowers had engine options and drilling a couple of holes if needed wouldn't be a problem.

If you already had the mower it would be easy with both motors side by side.

The wiring harness can be adapted with the use of both wiring diagrams. Maybe some cutting and splicing would be no problem if you have an electrical background or know someone who does. Not a lot of electronics involved until you go fuel injected.

I am not sugar coating my answer for you, looking at the good without looking at what will not work is where you get into trouble.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Do you know if the engine is horizontal or vertical? They must be the same on that part for sure.

451johnny

Threads
Most of those mowers had engine options and drilling a couple of holes if needed wouldn't be a problem.

If you already had the mower it would be easy with both motors side by side.

The wiring harness can be adapted with the use of both wiring diagrams. Maybe some cutting and splicing would be no problem if you have an electrical background or know someone who does. Not a lot of electronics involved until you go fuel injected.

I am not sugar coating my answer for you, looking at the good without looking at what will not work is where you get into trouble.

yeah i'm not good at wiring at all but i'm sure I can find someone ..I made an appointment with the guy that's selling the scag i'm going to take the kohler with me to make some comparison and I'll take it from there I should be able to see the wiring and crank & pulleys and see if I can do most of the work myself..listen thank you so much I learned allot and intent on putting it to work...johnny