Congratulations to bertsmobile1!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It is just a count of posts. Not a measure of usefullness.
I can assure you I have gotten a lot more out of this site than I could ever put back in.
The computer is in the office as is the kettle so when I stop for a cuppa, look up a part or write an invoice I take a quick peek.
Being in a different time zone it just happens that I am on line when you lot are not so I get to see most posts before other techs in the States.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Bert... Least your new title isn't 'Lawn Obama'.....lol

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Awesome! Who will be the next in the 10k club?

stevestd

Threads
The vast bank of knowledge freely coming from Bert on a variety of mechanical and other obscure topics is amazing! I have learnt much about mowers, motors, diagnosing faults, belts, oils and filters, buying parts, helpful internet sites, properties of steel, clay etc, collecting unpaid accounts, political systems, world history etc etc etc.

Thanks Bert.

Pharaoh. The most powerful person in ancient Egypt was the pharaoh. The pharaoh was the political and religious leader of the Egyptian people, holding the titles: 'Lord of the Two Lands' and 'High Priest of Every Temple'. ... He owned all of the land, made laws, collected taxes, and defended Egypt against foreigners.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
According to Dictionary.com, pharaoh means “any person who uses power or authority to oppress others;tyrant.” Don’t know if I want to join you Bert? If I ever get downunder I’ll buy you a glass, no bottle of a white wine, if my memory serves me well. Rivets

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
SHMBO majored in Persian archaeology so I am aware of the definition of Pharaoh but was hoping no one else would bring that up.
Obviously computer geeks failed ancient history.
I wonder what the next level is.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry, but the offer still stands. Doubt if I’ll make Pharaoh, unless I get into the Transaxle blog, so won’t worry about the next level.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Crikey,Bert!
Fantastic job!