Unreliable people

John Fitzgerald

Threads
I cannot tolerate people who tell me they are going to do something or be somewhere, and don't do it, or aren't there, with no excuse, except maybe they forgot. To me, it's better these people remain only acquaintances.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I cannot tolerate people who tell me they are going to do something or be somewhere, and don't do it, or aren't there, with no excuse, except maybe they forgot. To me, it's better these people remain only acquaintances.

John, it's YOUR choice to put-up with their schitt, or totally ignore their existance, I have family members that I've told, I wouldn't let them smell the schitt in my toilet, I do my best ALWAYS, to be at an "obligation" EARLY, out of respect for the other person, and if I don't feel like doing something, for or with someone, I make it perfectly clear, ( you're allowed to say NO ! ) the result for me is few friends ( my wifey is my BEST friend ) mostly Vets like myself, that are REAL true friends, NOT the "Face-Book" type which have no F#@%&@$#% idea what the word friend means, Hell, I get more help from folks on this forum, than some people I knew as "friends", also if an obligation CAN"T be met, then one party or the other, should initiate a way to contact the other, and give a justifiable explanation of the circumstances, RESPECT & HONESTY ........ between two people is the adhesive of a true friendship, unfortunately, I think those words have been banned by a lot of the A-holes that we co-exist with, I would, if a person like that (un-reliable) gave me a Christmas gift, I would tell them to shove it up their arse because it's probably as worthless as they are ! I find I can count MY true friends on one hand, the others are "known to me" ..!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
John, it's YOUR choice to put-up with their schitt, or totally ignore their existance, I have family members that I've told, I wouldn't let them smell the schitt in my toilet, I do my best ALWAYS, to be at an "obligation" EARLY, out of respect for the other person, and if I don't feel like doing something, for or with someone, I make it perfectly clear, ( you're allowed to say NO ! ) the result for me is few friends ( my wifey is my BEST friend ) mostly Vets like myself, that are REAL true friends, NOT the "Face-Book" type which have no F#@%&@$#% idea what the word friend means, Hell, I get more help from folks on this forum, than some people I knew as "friends", also if an obligation CAN"T be met, then one party or the other, should initiate a way to contact the other, and give a justifiable explanation of the circumstances, RESPECT & HONESTY ........ between two people is the adhesive of a true friendship, unfortunately, I think those words have been banned by a lot of the A-holes that we co-exist with, I would, if a person like that (un-reliable) gave me a Christmas gift, I would tell them to shove it up their arse because it's probably as worthless as they are ! I find I can count MY true friends on one hand, the others are "known to me" ..!

Hey,Boo...
No need to pull any punches on this forum.
Tell us how you REALLY feel....................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey,Boo...
No need to pull any punches on this forum.
Tell us how you REALLY feel....................

I thought you knew Ron, YOU ... are the # 1 A-hole I detest the most ! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

NorthBama

Threads
Oh my a friendly little chat :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

We DID NOT pay the ransom, how did you escape ..?? You must have missed us as much as we've missed you.. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I see this differently than most people. I do not allow other people to have power over me. I first of all never put people on that high of a pedestal. I expect everyone to be late or stupid or whatever. So if they make it on time then that are better than I thought. If late then they are matching my expectations. My look on life is much different than most and I love living in "MY" world.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

AHHhhh this ain't schitt ! you oughta see when we get pissed-off at each other, the "Hammers of HELL" start flyin ... :laughing:..:laughing: