Unreliable people

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I cannot tolerate people who tell me they are going to do something or be somewhere, and don't do it, or aren't there, with no excuse, except maybe they forgot. To me, it's better these people remain only acquaintances.

It works out well for service providers like myself who are reliable. About all I have to do is actually answer my phone and show up when I say I will and the job is mine.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
I cannot tolerate people who tell me they are going to do something or be somewhere, and don't do it, or aren't there, with no excuse, except maybe they forgot. To me, it's better these people remain only acquaintances.

Then, there's people like Boo, who show up when you DON'T want them to............
We call people like that...unavoidable.........

Last edited:

Padroo

Threads
My wife says I have tunnel vision, I don't look to the left or the right and when I was still working I didn't worry about what the other guy did on the job, just so I was doing what I was suppose to be doing. If the boss came up and wanted to know where my help was I said I would look around and say I don't know. I work well alone and with a team of motivated individuals. I am always on time and quit when I am suppose to.

Semper Fi

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Then, there's people like Boo, who show up when you DON'T want them to............
We call people like that...unavoidable.........

THAT'S called .. doin what you DON'T want people to see or know what or who, you're doin, .. :laughing:..:laughing:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
In my part of the world a person that does any service and will do what he says and show up when he says has all of the work he can do regardless of what he does.

John Fitzgerald

Threads
In my part of the world a person that does any service and will do what he says and show up when he says has all of the work he can do regardless of what he does.

Very true, unless the person's prices are significantly higher than the general going rate.