Engine JOHN DEERE Z425

iranorman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can anyone tell me if the z425 has a time delay module and where it is located?
Thank you

Padroo

Threads
If you have the owners manual with a wiring diagram it should be listed there. I don't know where mine is either.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
give a man a fish & you feed him for a day.
Teach him how to fish & you feed him for life
So go to the JD parts look up http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
For people reading this thread after Nov 1 2018 the site will have changed.
Type in your mower, select it then click on sectional index.
From there go to electrical and search down the list looking for "Module - delay"
If it is not listed as a part it is not there.

Because JD like to change things if there is more than one Z 425 that comes up in the original listing make sure you select the one in the correct serial number range.

This used to be a wonderful resource but the shiny suits decided to make it a lot more difficult & force owners ( and techs ) to register and link to a JD dealer.
From where my workshop is they linked me to a dealer in Bathurst over 100 miles away, there is one 13 miles away & another 23 miles away ( I use this one ) .
IT will be interesting to see what happens when I start searching for several different models.

One day accountants pretending to be managers will understand that customers are people and not numbers in a spread sheet, then perhaps America can be great again.