Torn between 3 mowers....now 2

Str8up50

Threads
I need help! I'm torn between a Snapper 460Z or a Big Dog Alpha MP (which is basically a Hustler Raptor SD). I can get a pretty decent deal on the BD, with the Heroes Discount but the Snapper is such a damn beast. I mean it's a tank. I really like the fact the Snapper is more "commercial" like with all the grease zeros and flip up foot pan.
I have 1 acre with some rough spots. Any thoughts? Not much out there on the Snapper 460Z as this is the first year released.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you want it to last then stay away from the Big Dog.

Padroo

Threads
Snapper and Simplicity are owned by Briggs and Stratton and they also own Ferris. Snapper and Ferris share may parts because of it. If you have rough ground I believe Simplicity makes a mower with the suspension that makes it ride great.
Mower manufacturers always talk about how fast their mowers will run but if you hit rough ground you will have to slow down or you will punish your body. The TORO in this video has the optional My Ride seating system and the Ferris has it's stock suspension. My wife swears by it and we own a TORO too.
Take a look at Ferris and Simplicity with suspension, have one delivered for a demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLVVZeux4c