To wash or not to wash, that is the question.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Max- I had no clue you were such a vid producer. I'm gonna need a notepad to write down some of your mods. Nice Machine you have.

Thanks, Buddy

Threads
I promise I wasn't playing in the mud, I was just destroying a customer's lawn. :tongue:

Is that the irate customer from a while back that was very Chitty ??? I don't remember the thread name and all the details ................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You're welcome and I'm looking forward to your modifications and upgrades.

Max

OK Mad-Max ... after checkin out your video, I have come to the conclusion, you be speaking with forked tongue... the machine in the video is a BRAND-NEW machine !! ... you bring this one out from storage ,and make like you busted arse cleaning, waxing, etc, the REAL workin machine that looks like it's been in 3 World-War's you never show !! the machine in the video looks pristine, so either you tryin to pull the wool over our eyes or you pay 33 immigrants to do a super clean-up job of removing the mud, blood, dirt, dust, & grime, washing and hand-drying and applying wax (under your VERY scrutinizing eyes), the deceiving ol schitt you are !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is that the irate customer from a while back that was very Chitty ??? I don't remember the thread name and all the details ................

No. Been mowing the lawn for at least 10 years and it never had a soft spot where it was. I was full stick when I got into it so just hung with it to get through and not get stuck. Damage is actually pretty minor.

mhavanti

Threads
Boo,

Somehow I knew you were gonna blow my cover. If you watch any more of the vids, you'll find one of them tells of a 6 yo playing on the mower and man can he do some real acrobatics on a zero turn. He is almost as good on the ole '96 Yardman All Wheel Steer. At least in his active mind anyway. He left the key on that I didn't remember leaving the key in. Either he paid attention to where I place it or I left it in. Either way, it was exactly 20 hours before I noticed it was on and that was more than likely because the battery was totally dead. Wasn't a happy camper at the ole Max, not the child. I'm not sure he is heavy enough for the seat switch to allow him to engage the blades regardless if he'd gotten the engine started because of stick placement.

Now, the real problem I'm having is keeping all those undocumented terrorists, I mean aliens, under the big house until time to clean and hand dry 'Ole Yeller'. lol I know you and I are probably the only two that will get the reference to Ole Yeller. lol

Do me a favor Boo, get our forum to view the vids, subscribe and like to get the channel off the ground. There are so many things on the table for that machine. I've redesigned the dash to make it much more easy for the operator to close the choke while starting the Kawasaki. Problem with placement of the choke cable relative to ignition switch causes the hand to have to leave the ignition switch to push down the cable. The redesign allows the fingers to remain on the switch if desired, tilting the hand to the right side then pushes down the choke cable to keep the engine from flooding. Couple of fellows on my block has a tendency to flood their Kawi due to not moving quickly enough. Mine is just as lean which we all like to get max ponies to the pulleys and run clean to make the engine last longer.

There are deck lift upgrade modifications coming, electric deck lift upgrades coming, oil cooler, hydro coolers, fuel injection upgrade and remember, I always make sure the upgrades can be removed and moved to another unit in the event a person wants to return the unit to factory specifications.

Any help getting Maxs Garaj Mahal youtube channel moving thru subscriptions, likes and shares will help down the road in purchasing materials to do the modifications. Most of the mods I do now for folks I try to make sure they can do with the tools they have on hand or can borrow from the neighbors. lol.

Ok, I have to go get the Undocumented Terrorsts, I mean Aliens back to work. Thanks for calling me out Boo! lmbo

Y'all come to see me, ya heah?

Max

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo,

Somehow I knew you were gonna blow my cover. If you watch any more of the vids, you'll find one of them tells of a 6 yo playing on the mower and man can he do some real acrobatics on a zero turn. He is almost as good on the ole '96 Yardman All Wheel Steer. At least in his active mind anyway. He left the key on that I didn't remember leaving the key in. Either he paid attention to where I place it or I left it in. Either way, it was exactly 20 hours before I noticed it was on and that was more than likely because the battery was totally dead. Wasn't a happy camper at the ole Max, not the child. I'm not sure he is heavy enough for the seat switch to allow him to engage the blades regardless if he'd gotten the engine started because of stick placement.

Now, the real problem I'm having is keeping all those undocumented terrorists, I mean aliens, under the big house until time to clean and hand dry 'Ole Yeller'. lol I know you and I are probably the only two that will get the reference to Ole Yeller. lol

Do me a favor Boo, get our forum to view the vids, subscribe and like to get the channel off the ground. There are so many things on the table for that machine. I've redesigned the dash to make it much more easy for the operator to close the choke while starting the Kawasaki. Problem with placement of the choke cable relative to ignition switch causes the hand to have to leave the ignition switch to push down the cable. The redesign allows the fingers to remain on the switch if desired, tilting the hand to the right side then pushes down the choke cable to keep the engine from flooding. Couple of fellows on my block has a tendency to flood their Kawi due to not moving quickly enough. Mine is just as lean which we all like to get max ponies to the pulleys and run clean to make the engine last longer.

There are deck lift upgrade modifications coming, electric deck lift upgrades coming, oil cooler, hydro coolers, fuel injection upgrade and remember, I always make sure the upgrades can be removed and moved to another unit in the event a person wants to return the unit to factory specifications.

Any help getting Maxs Garaj Mahal youtube channel moving thru subscriptions, likes and shares will help down the road in purchasing materials to do the modifications. Most of the mods I do now for folks I try to make sure they can do with the tools they have on hand or can borrow from the neighbors. lol.

Ok, I have to go get the Undocumented Terrorsts, I mean Aliens back to work. Thanks for calling me out Boo! lmbo

Y'all come to see me, ya heah?

Max

Mister Mad Max, I was totally unaware of the fact, that your are a Hustler Modifications / Up-Grade Engineer, I am duly impressed at the ingenuity you have spewed forth, my, O my, YOU.. are a busy man !! I will re-visit your video and see if there might be a way of using some of my shameless antics, to enhance the progress of your thread & channel, however I will NOT be held responsible, if anything I may put forth in, or of, said channel, or thread, winds US up in a world of schitt !!

I do EVERYTHING possible, .. the IMPOSSIBLE, takes a bit longer, .. and MIRACLES are by appointment only !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

mhavanti

Threads
Boo,

I resemble all those words. Appointments only on Thursdays at 12:02 PM. Bride says I have to be out of the house by then if you know what I mean.

Speaking of, I need to get to work on getting some more things done or she may close the Garaj Mahal. Hmmm

Thanks,

Max

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo,

I resemble all those words. Appointments only on Thursdays at 12:02 PM. Bride says I have to be out of the house by then if you know what I mean.

Speaking of, I need to get to work on getting some more things done or she may close the Garaj Mahal. Hmmm

Thanks,

Max

OLD saying Max, ... Happy Wife...Happy Life !! .. :thumbsup: