New Member. Ordered CC30H.

Dmax Dually

Threads
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. I ordered a CC30H with the twin bagger on line from Cub Cadet a couple of days ago. I would like to here Pros/Cons from people who own or owned a cc30H and use it either with or without the bagger. I bag my grass so I am more interested in how it performs with the twin bagger. My property is under an acre, flat with really no obstacles except for decorative curbing with some tight radiuses. I currently own the CC600 28" wide cut walk behind mower which I bought new a year and a half ago. The CC600 works great and I am really pleased with it. The reason I am upgrading to the CC30H is because I live in Fl and don't want to push mow in the 95 deg+ heat anymore. Previously to the CC600 I purchased a John Deere X350R (currently for sale on Craigslist) and it turned out to be a little too big to maneuver for my property. This time I wanted the smallest riding mower with a bagger. There are only 2 choices when it comes to small rear engine riders. Cub Cadet and Troy-Built and they are both made by MTD. From what I've seen on line I think Snapper discontinued their rear engine riders.

Dmax Dually

Threads

Thanks for the Info..When looking at mowers I saw that model on the snapper website. Then I went to Mowers Direct and PED websites typed in the model number and both websites listed it as discontinued. That's why I thought Snapper stop making rear engine riders.
After comparing the CC to snapper I still like the CC30H because it has a tighter turn radius and the ability to mow in reverse which will come in handy in one area of my yard.

Last edited: