Advice on Ariens vs Competition

Str8up50

Threads
So I'm looking for my first ZRT. Full acre, some rough spots here and there. Been YouTube'n for a month. Research Research Research. I was set on a Raptor SD 48 w/ Kaw engine. Then I got intrigued by the Bobcat CRZ, then the Ariens Ikon.
Looked at the SD liked it, Bobcat as well (real nice openings/layout for maintenance). Going tomorrow to look at Ariens. But the SD keeps callin me, but I'm concerned. Too many reviews about bolts breaking. Has Hustler addressed this issue. Is this normal for any ZRT residential?
I guess I need some direction and thoughts. For those that have the SD, if you could go back in time would you drop $$$ and buy it again.
Thanks all

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Forget the Raptor line the frame is C channel and weak. It causes lots of broken parts. Fine for some till the warranty runs out and you have a piece of crap left over that you can not afford to repair. My old Husqvarna RZ5424 had a tubular frame and if you jacked up one side or the other the entire frame would raise with very little variance. I looked at a Raptor that a neighbor has down the street and it takes almost 2 inches of lift before the other side starts lifting. It is a pure junk frame.