Mowerr bucks

pollishpickle

Threads
When I try to go around trees the mower bucks and I have to come to come to a complete stop and try to start real slow. I talked to one dealer and they thought it could be the dampeners does anyone else have this problem.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Are you talking about a mower, tractor, Z-turn? Brand name and model plus serial numbers would really help us help you.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was expecting a credit card where you can earn money to buy a mower with. :laughing:

Worn dampers on a Z mower can cause erratic operation, especially at low speeds, and they're pretty inexpensive and easy to install. I replaced the ones on my Exmark because it was getting a bit jerky and hard to control...not sure that's the same as bucking.

How many hours on the machine? When was the last time the hydro fluid and filters were changed? How's the hydro belt? Is the oil reservoir at the proper level?

pollishpickle

Threads
50 hr have not changed the fluid going to take it in to get warranty service on it

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not going to wear out the dampers in 50 hours. Maybe there's a defective one?

pollishpickle

Threads
Found the problem. It was a broken damper ball stud part is on order from dealer I will install when i comes in no charge