Hi

wolfen

Forum Newbie
Threads
user name is wolfen, real name is ken I'm in Rich Square with 1sqfy under an acre that if I don't mow about every three days I might as well wait a week and call the guy down the road to come bail it LOL I found this site by accident, I'm looking fr parts interchange for Murry with no luck at all so I figured I'd make an acct here and ask, besides this site is lawn mowers, well mines a huge rider, but it mows he grass, I would say lawn, but theirs a snowballs chance in Hell of anything resembling grass growing in my yard, I have green so that's good enough :) ( probably at least 1 or 2 of y'all relate)

dfbroxy

Threads
Please post your make and model, and what parts you are looking for so we can help you. Without this info there isnt much to go on.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think you have to post at least 5 times before you can post any pics but those would help also.....

DSCN2498.jpg ........ click to enlarge

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post your make and model, and what parts you are looking for so we can help you. Without this info there isnt much to go on.

HE has already done so.
HE did the right thing, introduced himself in the new members section then posted his problem in the Murry section which Boo , Rivets & Bert have already posted answers.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully, some of the answers you're getting on your other post will help :smile: