Repair manual

jarnhold

Threads
Anyone know where I can download or look at online a repair manual for 441677 line
Thanks all

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Anyone know where I can download or look at online a repair manual for 441677 line
Thanks all

441677 WHAT ?? mower, engine, carburetor, kite, wash-machine .... we are NOT mind- readers, we need a bit more info. please !!

sounds LIKE, .. a Briggs & Stratton engine model # ........ :confused2:

jarnhold

Threads
SINCE it was a Briggs forum I figured most would understand the model, I guess you cant so I apologize, nor can I color you a picture. Hint... its not a kite or a washing machine, that is pretty funny though didnt know LawnWorld had forums for kites or appliances... man they have it all here.

Attachments

• mower.jpeg
    mower.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Let’s see if I’ve got this straight. You come to this site, type in a six digit number and ask for help getting a manual. Have I got it right. When we ask for more info from you, you reply with a 16 year olds smart comment. Have I still got it right? Sounds to me like someone in my classes who thinks the world revolves around them. When you grow up you will learn that when asking for help you have to give a little to get a little. I could add, have you googled your request, I assume that is how you found this site. I won’t. I will do what I would do in my classes, just give you an answer and hope you will learn from this for future problems you may encounter. This site should help you. We will watch what you do next. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6NaqjIxWV1ySkZjTTA5TGltZEE

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's OK Rivets, he obviously didn't notice I asked PLEASE.. give us the info WE need to help HIM ! By the way Riv, can I borrow some batteries from ya till I get to the hardware store, the ones in MY crystal ball are dead ....... :laughing:

jarnhold

Threads
You know BOOB I apologize for my reponse to you and everyone on this forum, how ever your last response pretty much makes my argument for me. If you want respect BOOBLA learn to show it. I certainly should have said engine my fault.

Threads
Sounds like a Briggs number to me and you are on the Briggs section....... So a Briggs it is to me............

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Get with the times, my crystal ball is solar powered, but if he opens that site I gave him, he should be ok.

jarnhold

Threads
Sounds like a Briggs number to me and you are on the Briggs section....... So a Briggs it is to me............
Well that's what I thought also but I guess it could be Briggs washing machine, however I am not sure Briggs made kites, they did make locks so I guess it is possible.