Dress up my Ferris IS3200Z

Padroo

Threads
I saw some pictures of Zero radius mowers with hubcaps on them and when I got to the dealer he had hubcaps made for a Bad Boy Outlaw in both the 12" and 6" size. They were on the pricey side but they made those Ferris gray wheels look like mag wheels. What do ya think.
The front wheels take a hubcap on both sides so you need 4. They have a cutout for the valve stem but the 45 degree grease zirk will not fit. I have to get some straight ones which will make it a pain to grease.

Ferris With Hubcaps (1).jpg

Attachments

• Ferris With Hubcaps (2).jpg
    Ferris With Hubcaps (2).jpg
    262 KB · Views: 49
  • Ferris With Hubcaps (3).JPG
    Ferris With Hubcaps (3).JPG
    250.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Ferris With Hubcaps (4).jpg
    Ferris With Hubcaps (4).jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 29

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks sharp but seems silly to dress up a mower to me.

Padroo

Threads
Yes it is kind of silly. One of the YouTube lawn guys has them on his Scag and I remember him commenting on people picking on him about them.

It's my wife's mower and she will keep it clean.

SidecarFlip

Threads
I think it's a lawnmower not a sports car. If I had extra spendable income it won't be for plastic fake mag wheel covers for my ZT. Looks tacky to me....lol

ironhead3fan

Threads
It does look better than the plain gray wheels. I don't think I'd spend the money for it though...

Padroo

Threads
The dealer was only offering me $750 for my old mower on trad in so I kept it. I know it's 14 years old but it has never been used commercially, my wife just wanted a new mower.

I got to thinking what it was really worth and $750 would buy a real nice push mower and I use that as a comparison to what the TORO in excellent running condition is worth.

Attachments

• Ferris and TORO 10 16 18 (1).jpg
    Ferris and TORO 10 16 18 (1).jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 14

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
HEY as long as YOU'RE happy ........ disregard all comments, good or bad, YOU live with it, NOT them !! ..:thumbsup:

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've reached an age that I don't care what others may think. Enjoy your new Z, that is Sweet.

Nice to see another that likes to take pride in their mower's looks. :thumbsup: Now if I could get my mrs interested in cleaning my Toro, I'd be a happy camper.

PS: I have chrome lug nut covers on my Toro back wheel nuts (like the truckers use). And I wax my mower end of each season.

Padroo

Threads
I've reached an age that I don't care what others may think. Enjoy your new Z, that is Sweet.

Nice to see another that likes to take pride in their mower's looks. :thumbsup: Now if I could get my mrs interested in cleaning my Toro, I'd be a happy camper.

PS: I have chrome lug nut covers on my Toro back wheel nuts (like the truckers use). And I wax my mower end of each season.

My wife is OCD about taking care of stuff so if we buy something I know it will last a long time.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
My wife is OCD about taking care of stuff so if we buy something I know it will last a long time.

Wish I could get my wifey to "take care of me" ....OH YEAH ..!! .. :laughing:..:laughing: