1966 7216 decals , where to find .

nitehawk55

Threads
Just got a nice all original LB as described but I don't see the right decal set anywhere online including Graveyard which has ones for the 65 and 67 models .
Going to refresh the mechanicals over the winter and do the paint in the spring .:tongue:
Anyone know ? There is a YouTube Vid of a fellow running his 1966 5234 which uses the same decal set .
Thanks.

Should add I also need a blue pull knob , mines half missing .

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

Threads
That 1966 model 5234 on YouTube Is probably my restored mower. I got the decals custom made by a business named Crismar Graphics out of Michigan City Indiana. That was about 10 years ago and I’m not sure if they are still doing Lawnboy graphics. I think your best bet is to check with Graveyard, he has much more available than what shows on eBay, and if he doesn’t have them in stock, he can probably gen them up fairly quickly with a few good pics of the original decals.

As for the blue pull handles, good luck on that one. The NOS blue handles are extremely hard to find. I need a few as well. What I have done in the past is use the white ones and scuff up with sand paper and paint with a close match of blue plastic paint.

Last edited:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
TEW (Tulsa Engine Warehouse ) used to stock many decals, but you needed the OEM P/Ns , I don't know if they're still around though, other than that, graphics shops may be your last resort ....

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you tried contacting LawnBoy directly, either through their website or by phone? Also, if you have a good Toro dealer in your area, they should be able to find out if decals are still available for that unit.