Toro Z Master 453 48" model 74417 starter-relay wiring question

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Toro Z Master 453 48" model 74417 starter-relay wiring question
Ultimately every one on the planet is related if you go back far enough.
Regardless of weather you believe we are all the sons & daughters of Adam & Eve or we all evolved out of Africa or simultaneous evolutions.
However rather like natreopathy some of the dillutions are so low as to have zero effect.
My great grandparents were German & sent their children overseas between the wars because they could see what was happening.
And for the safety of the children ( and most likely themselves ) the children were sent overseas with false papers.
Apparently this was very commonly done by Jewish parents.
having worked alongside a lot of refugees I found that this is quite common.
I had a full shift ( around 250 men ) who were all from Cyprus fleeing the Greek vs Turkey conflict which of course had nothing to do with the actual residents.
They all changed their family names to avoid deportation by the Australian government or retrebutions to their families by the Greek or Turkish governments.
Same story with Vietnamese refugees, Afgans, Chinese etc where those who have escaped try to protect their family from their old governments.

My uncle became obsessed with working out the family tree and spent a small fortune trying to fill the void.
What was amazing after he died and we got access to his papers was all of the results he had gotten from the various commercial searchers.
Each & every one managed to find out we were decendent from a Papal Count , a French Prince , an Austrian prince , etc etc etc
All very unlikely for a Jewish person unless they were a pauper and a rape victim .