Thanks to all repliers!

KyGolfer

Threads
I've made posts with inquiries on this site for a couple years now. I'm not the most handy repairman out there, so have to come to this site for advise. People on here have saved my ***** for more than a few times. I hate to send my Scag to repair shop, if I can attempt to do the repair myself. With the advise I get on here, and U tube videos, I have saved a TON of money. So, Thank You to all repliers with suggestions , either wrong or right. You all get us novices started in the right direction! Thanks Again!

John R

Threads
Lot of knowledgeable helpful people on here.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've made posts with inquiries on this site for a couple years now. I'm not the most handy repairman out there, so have to come to this site for advise. People on here have saved my ***** for more than a few times. I hate to send my Scag to repair shop, if I can attempt to do the repair myself. With the advise I get on here, and U tube videos, I have saved a TON of money. So, Thank You to all repliers with suggestions , either wrong or right. You all get us novices started in the right direction! Thanks Again!

Well THANK YOU ! for your post, Most of the time folks DON'T bother to say thanks or post that we've helped solve their issue(s) but then the folks that do help really aren't looking for thanks, they do it to HELP another PERSON... that is what this Forum is all about, NOBODY gets paid for anything, and it's surprising that some folks actually get pissed-off because their request isn't answered immediately, the fellas here offer THEIR time and knowledge freely and to the best of their knowledge and abilities, folks don't realize some of the Techs here have a family, with needs, and some have a job, or run their own business, we DO NOT have a Magic-Machine that spits out the answers to someones issue, if we DON'T know the answers off the top of our head's we have to do the RESEARCH to find it ( if we can) this is what takes time.... I've spent several hours on just 1 persons request MANY times, the other fellas here also have done likewise, and then quite often the person seeking help does not supply the info WE need to research their problem, ( MAKE, MODEL, and CODE Numbers) YEP we just don't have a crystal-ball or an answer spewing machine here, we just try to help as many folks as we can, as fast as we can, and as stated earlier, we seldom hear back from those we've helped, BUT, when we do ... it helps other folks too and YEP we folks here get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing we did help in some way at least, .... again ....... Thank You for YOUR post .. :thumbsup:

mcdonell

Threads
I am quite certain the folks on this forum are outstanding. I come here first for any help I need with my Scag. "A wise man has many counsels."