Yard Machines Tiller

newf45

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi i just purchased a used Yard Machines Tiller model #2AA412A500 and when you start tilling it slips out of gear within seconds of tilling, from what I read here people is saying it’s the spur gear do anyone have a parts list for this model?
Thanks
Newf45

SidecarFlip

Threads
MTD has the parts breakdown's and exploded views online on their website. Just enter your model number and peruse.

MTD= More Tools Desired...lol

newf45

Forum Newbie
Threads
MTD has the parts breakdown's and exploded views online on their website. Just enter your model number and peruse.

MTD= More Tools Desired...lol

I’ve put in my model number it is 21AA412A500 and can’t get any info it’s a Yard Machines by MTD was hoping someone might have the same model that I could get the info from.
Many Thanks
Phil

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our MTD section.

Beowulf

Threads
That is very strange that they only have engine manuals for that unit and not the user manual.

Also not in their part system. You sure you have the number right?

newf45

Forum Newbie
Threads
That is very strange that they only have engine manuals for that unit and not the user manual.

Yes i went and checked it again to make sure, I would post a picture of it but don’t know how to do that.
Thanks
Phil

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads

I think you has a Canadian model number which isn't in the American parts system. May be able to use the 21AA412A000 model and then pick a year to see if it matches.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Thanks can you tell me how to post a picture of the tiller?

Just open the box you would to make a post, then click the little picture icon (between the two globes and the film icon). You should be able to upload from your computer or anywhere on the web if you already have the pictures up somewhere else.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Also if you tell us the engine number that might date the tiller .
Some of the tiller have a DOM on their tag.
With that those with dealer access can usually look up the USA equivalent by year.
I have the same problem down here, the Australian numbers get rejected by most US web sites & the Australian web sites are about as much use as double sided toilet paper.