New Member- Quick Intro

jamessimba1942

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi: My name is Jim Stack from Ransomville, NY. New member here. Since I dumped my commercial lawn care company earlier this year I've suddenly became interested in the Do it yourself method. of lawn care. The urgency of adapting the learning curve was my motivation. I need to pick up on all the basics including pesticide and fertiilzer application. I have a John Deere X540 as my basic machine, a drag behind lawn sweeper and a couple of thatchers as well as a roller. As of yet I haven't had time to get to the various forums here but hope to. soon. My lawn is nothing to brag about, actually one in need of lots of TLC. I can't help feel jealous of my neighbor who has a brand new $18000 zero turn Kobota which also serves him as a roller due to its weight and large tires. Anyway, when things get less hectic here I will be looking over some of the forums here and getting acquainted with a few of you folks. Until then keep growing your lawns and I'll see you down the road.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!
Lawn care always has a bit of a learning curve in the beginning but you'll be an expert in no time :smile:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome aboard !!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the Site, you'll find many willing to help, should you need it .......

a0fe125ac982db6f6172120b72a5003b (Medium).jpg ......... click to enlarge