TurfTiger II ripping up my yards when I turn-bagging system clogs all the time

mpoteet

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / TurfTiger II ripping up my yards when I turn-bagging system clogs all the time
I have a new Turf Tiger 2 with the grass catcher. The machine is very heavy. When I turn one side year tire rips a place in my yard. My yard looks terrible when i finish . I dont turn sharp even though thats why i bought a zero turn. I turn very slowly and widely but it does not matter it still rips up the grass. Im having a lot of problems with the bagging system too clogging all the time. The blower is attached to the deck and can not easily be removed. So I either cant mow if there is any moisture in the grass or I have to unhook the hose and just let the grass blow everywhere all over me and the rear of the machine. I paid over 15k for this set up and I am so disappointed with the results. My dealer is no help. I contacted scag and they didnt care . They said no one has ever had this problem before. Also the deck blows out dirt and everything all over me when im mowing . I wish i had my 15k . I love the way they are constructed . They are built like tanks but unfortunately my yard looks like someone drove a tank around in it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / TurfTiger II ripping up my yards when I turn-bagging system clogs all the time
Is this your 1st Z ?

Look on the Scag site, it will show you about 3 point turns, & how not to tear up your lawn.

Luffydog

Threads
Might have to go to a straight high lift blade. Also might have to move your baffle down as well.