58 Volt PAS Weed eater

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a 58 volt Weedeater that will accept the PAS tools. Last week I used an edger on it for a while. I am amazed every time I use this thing at what it will do. I don't see me ever going back to gas powered equipment for weed eating, chainsaw, hedge trimmers and hand held blower. I have cut as many as 6 yards in a day and used the weedeater and not had to change the battery. I am running the same .105 line in it that we ran in the gas powered machines. I highly recommend this equipment.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I started this thread quite some time ago. I have now been running a 58 volt Echo since last August. I now actually have two of the PAS units. I use one pretty much primarily with the string trimmer and one with an edger and pole saw. I also have a hedge trimmer, blower, and chainsaw. I will never go back to gas. Many people say they are not interested in them. I have had NO issues with mine.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
It is now going on latter part of July and I am still running this 58 volt equipment and it is still doing a great job for me. I would still recommend it to anybody who needs equipment. I am amazed every time I use it.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have now been using this 58 volt equipment for a year. I will never go back to gas powered hand held equipment. It does a great job. So far no down time.