Help! This forum won't let me log out.

Threads
Finish posting and hit the log out button, several times. Nothing happen. So, closed out the internet, went away for a little while, opened the internet back up.
Clicked on my favorite list & "Lawn Mower Forum" and I was still logged on to the forum & cannot log out.

Any ideas?

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
It works for me. Logged out with no problem.

Threads
Still won't let me leave. Tried it a dozen times or more. Button lights up when I hover over it. Nothing happens when I click on it...

Threads
I never log out and I leave my page open at all times, but I am a regular on here almost 24/7 ........

The log out button you are pressing is it on the top right of the page ??

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
If during the first login process you checked the box to remember you it will auto log you in. That is from your browser, not this site.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Reminds me of a Hotel ...in Mexifornia .. :laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Or a song by the Eagles

Threads
O.K., Opened internet, today, went to this website & I was logged out, over 12 hrs. later.
I think cookies left in Internet Explorer browser is the problem. Firefox, no issues with it, on this forum, yet.
Now leaving, see what happens.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Run CCleaner and it will log you out when it edits your cookies.