Fuel Poulan Pro push mower 21"

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I think I can.
But a video would be nice ?

Threads
I need to do one anyway ... Be glad toooooooo.. wait about 30 minutes and it'll be uploaded on you tube and i'll throw a link on here ~!~!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Thank ya! Sure do appreciate it! You're right up there with Taryl and crew!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Got the bulb in. But I should've said this earlier. after I prime it will run for a few seconds and die. I'm suspecting the needle valve. What do y'all think?

Threads
Got the bulb in. But I should've said this earlier. after I prime it will run for a few seconds and die. I'm suspecting the needle valve. What do y'all think?

Yes and no............. LOL Bowl nut which is the main jet... Take it out but leave the bowl on...... The nut will have 2 holes on the side and 1 on top clean those out well then reinstall ........ You should be good to go....

Now I don't know the history of the mower.... Did you own it all the time or just picked it up a few days ago ???

If the jet trick don't work then the carb needs to be taken off........ Then it's time to get with me again on that issue....

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I will try that.
The mower sat for about 1 year and half.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
It worked!!!! Runs like new now! I pulled a bristle off of a wirebrush and poked and prodded in the holes, you would not believe the gunk i got out of there! I can not thank you enough!

Threads
Scrub where you at in Texas ??? I got a bunch of Cajun cousins in The Louisiana part of Texas ~!~! LOL......