Need rear drive wheels for Snapper Mod 21355P

Humpy70

Threads
where can these be ordered from? Thanks

Humpy70

Threads
Wow, from what I can see they are like 45.00 for each rear drive wheel ! ! ! ! !

Humpy70

Threads
Reading further these are not the drive wheels I have. What is pictured is elongated hole in center of drive wheel. My wheels have splines in them that slide on drive axle with splines. Snapper 84231920 is the number on it. Anyone got any ideas?

Mow Joe

Threads
Reading further these are not the drive wheels I have. What is pictured is elongated hole in center of drive wheel. My wheels have splines in them that slide on drive axle with splines. Snapper 84231920 is the number on it. Anyone got any ideas?
The elongated hole with flat sides is correct. The splined part was part of the old wheel.

Humpy70

Threads
Thanks so much. The little fella has been sitting out on my trailer for months with a big plastic bucket over the engine. Was really hating to trash it but with this info he will be back and running ! ! ! !

(Account Closed)

Threads
Your welcome!

The steel, FRONT, replacement wheels have WHEEL BEARINGS vs OEM plastic junk.

The machine "feels" very different with the sturdier wheels and rolls slightly easier.

Kinda like a new pair of shoes!

Humpy70

Threads
Well as it turns out I contacted the Maryland place and told them I needed a rear wheel set up for spline drive. As it turns out I used to live about 10 miles from their facility and she knew exactly where I lived. I sent her a pic with dimension on it and she had one brought from the warehouse and she photographed it and sent it to me. I can't get it to load but it has 8 splines with the outside max spline dimension being .852". So its back to the search I guess. Thanks for the help guys.