Price Check 2005 Scag Turf Tiger, 26hp Kohler, 61" deck

LHVuxton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello. I have a 2005 Scag Turf Tiger, 26hp Kohler, 61" mower deck that has 500 hours with more than regular maintenance. New solid front tires installed recently. New belts, hoses as needed. NEVER had any trouble with anything on this mower. Flawless operation. Garage kept. Sorry, no pics at this time. I'm in AZ and the mower is in VA. I have 3 potential buyers. Just looking for advice on a fair price. Thanks

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
$2000.00 to $3000.00

LHVuxton

Forum Newbie
Threads
BlazNT

Thanks for the quick response. I've already had someone offer $4250 for it. Should I jump on that offer? LHV

mcdonell

Threads
With that few of hours in such good running condition, I would think $4k would be fair. It is an old machine.

A friend bought a 2005 Tiger for $2500, but it had a 25 hp Kabota diesel motor that would not start. The machine had less than 300 hours. The seller (his friend) assured him the motor ran before it sat in storage for years.

My friend bought it and had the unit serviced. He paid over $1500 for repairs including a new injector pump. This is the second season now and he is happy with the purchase.

luckylawns

Forum Newbie
Threads
IF YOU CAN SELL FOR 4000 ITS A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU. MAKE SURE THAT THE SPINDLES ARE OK.

LHVuxton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks. Everything on this mower is in great shape. The $4250 offer came from the small engine mechanic I used for most of the service.
He said this machine is in tip top shape. He said "you can't kill it." I loved it for 13 years. I'm moving to AZ. No grass to cut there, except with a small push mower.
Good friends who are moving to KY will have lots of grass to cut. They used it on my place and loved it. They should have it.

Thanks again. This is a great forum!