Stihl br800

txgoblin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,

Got this in the mail today. Figured I’d share.

Well I’m trying to share some images. Is there a way to embed pics on here? I tried linking to imgur but it won’t let me. Thanks.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
It should be a nice upgrade from the BR700 and BR600 for those who like them. Personally I stick with 2 stroke blowers. My new Echo PB8010 should be in soon...hopefully. I currently have a Husqvarna 580BTS that has a lot of hours on it and has already been rebuilt once. I do a lot of large leaf cleanups and I'll take as much power as I can get.

Last edited:

txgoblin

Forum Newbie
Threads
It should be a nice upgrade from the BR700 and BR600 for those who like them. Personally I stick with 2 stroke blowers. My new Echo PB8010 should be in soon...hopefully. I currently have a Husqvarna 580BT that has a lot of hours on it and has already been rebuilt once. I do a lot of large leaf cleanups and I'll take as much power as I can get.

Yeah. I’m hoping to get my hands on either of them. I do enjoy this little backpack battle and feel that it creates a lot of room for improvement. The pull start handle looks a little janky but hopefully it holds up.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hi all,

Got this in the mail today. Figured I’d share.

Well I’m trying to share some images. Is there a way to embed pics on here? I tried linking to imgur but it won’t let me. Thanks.

To avoid the forum being spammed to death or others using it as click bait to another web page, you need to be a member for a fixed amount of time or have made a fixed number of posts before you can add a link to a post.
This includes image hosting sites.
You should be able to upload photos off your computer after 3 posts.

Thank you for sharing the information.
Those back pack blowers are a right royal bitch to start because of the anti vibration mountings.

txgoblin

Forum Newbie
Threads
To avoid the forum being spammed to death or others using it as click bait to another web page, you need to be a member for a fixed amount of time or have made a fixed number of posts before you can add a link to a post.
This includes image hosting sites.
You should be able to upload photos off your computer after 3 posts.

Thank you for sharing the information.
Those back pack blowers are a right royal bitch to start because of the anti vibration mountings.

Thanks for the feedback. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
Yeah the videos I’ve seen on it make me feel very iffy on that starting mechanism.