Thoughts on Cub Cadet CC30 H

ahirbe

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking to buy a new mower that is small enough to fit through my gates and good enough to deliver a good cut. Im looking a the Cub Cadet CC 30 H. I have a mostly flat yard with some curvy retaining wall beds and trees, I never let the grass get too tall, maybe 5" if I really let it go. Looking for any insight from the Lawn Gods on here about its performance, reliability, and dependability.

Im replacing a 1971 GE Elec-trak E8 that I just can't afford to fix again! so if anyone is interested in that in in Kansas City...

Thanks!

Dmax Dually

Threads
I just ordered the CC30H with the twin bagger. I called Cub Cadet directly and ordered right from them on 10/17. It's scheduled to be delivered to my home on 10/30. I have a small yard with some tight areas and turns. I chose the CC30H because of the tight turning radius and the option to mow in reverse. Bassiaclly you have only 2 manufacturer choices when it comes to small rear engine riders. MTD who makes both Cub Cadet and Troy-Bilt and then Snapper.

gotomow

Threads
I think the CC30H will serve you well. Lots of videos and reviews out there from folks who really like the CC30H. I have a big yard and tried the Toro Timemaster 30" but it was not the mower for me. I am getting tired of using my Honda HRX721 because it takes me forever to get the job done and will probably get a CC30H next spring. I have researched the CC30H extensively and would have no hesitation in purchasing one.

Dmax Dually

Threads
I did research and watched the videos on YouTube before I made my purchase also. While their are several videos and reviews on the CC30H alone there is really no videos on the performance of the twin bagger system. I found some written reviews on the twine bagger. Some people complained the bags are too small and others complained that the chute keeps clogging up. Then again most of the time it's operator error because some people cut wet grass and some had the wrong blades for bagging. I think I will be very happy with the CC30H...

Dmax Dually

Threads
So ahirbe just curious, did you ever buy the CC30H????