Wheel height adjustment levers keep breaking

jlj1

Threads
I own a 12 year old Toro model 20055 super recycler lawn mower. The mower has been well maintained and runs great. The problem I'm having is the wheel adjustment levers keep breaking. This first started year before last and It was the rear lever first. Replacement is no easy task as it requires the total disassembly of the rear wheel drive mechanism in order to replace the raise lower. Recognizing this I opted to change out both rear wheel adjustments and replace the drive mechanisms for both wheels. The next one that broke was a front wheel adjustment which is a breeze to replace. Earlier this season another rear wheel adjuster broke and today another rear adjuster broke. I don't know why this continues to happen. Once you disassemble the removal and replacement is straight forward. Has anyone experienced this problem? Any suggestions or word of wisdom? Could it be inferior replacement parts? I buy them from the Toro dealer. For 10 years I had no problems, now it's the same one. Any help is greatly appreciated.