Anyone happen to have a file pic/ad pic of a 10401?

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
Image search isn't coming through for me.
Looking for a white or transparent background/new model type file pic similar to this 10550 example -
e4574b30854642edb2cee5f5439d05ba.jpg

Anyone happen to have such a pic? Whatever size.

Fantastic

Forum Newbie
Threads
Image search isn't coming through for me.
Looking for a white or transparent background/new model type file pic similar to this 10550 example -
e4574b30854642edb2cee5f5439d05ba.jpg

Anyone happen to have such a pic? Whatever size.

This is an old post but I’m a new member trying to help.

I own a 10425 if that helps? I just put it back together as the muffler broke. Took the time to clean the carb etc and JB welded the muffler back together. I took a bunch of pics so I’ve got more if you need some. Any way, here are some pics of it helps ??*♂️

Russ2251

Threads
This is an old post but I’m a new member trying to help.

I own a 10425 if that helps? I just put it back together as the muffler broke. Took the time to clean the carb etc and JB welded the muffler back together. I took a bunch of pics so I’ve got more if you need some. Any way, here are some pics of it helps ??*♂️
Mower in pic is a Duraforce (model E engine).
OP request is for an older model F. Two very different engines.
Here is a 10401:
lawnboy 10401.jpg

Fantastic

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mower in pic is a Duraforce (model E engine).
OP request is for an older model F. Two very different engines.
Here is a 10401:
View attachment 44062

Copy that...I just went by the pic he had... But your pic clearly shows the difference between what I posted and what was asked by OP

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
  • / Anyone happen to have a file pic/ad pic of a 10401?
Copy that...I just went by the pic he had... But your pic clearly shows the difference between what I posted and what was asked by OP
I just used that as an example pic, not a model pic, but I can see how that's easily confused since I didn't specify "F-Series" with the model # for those who don't have LB model #s engraved into their minds, heh.
I was looking for that specific style & model pic to use as a folder file thumb pic.. but it doesn't matter so much anymore now I guess because my old rig crashed out on me a week or so ago and now I'm on a different rig w/different OS and I can't seem to get the folders to give me a single preview thumb of what's inside, so that sux :frown: That was visually MUCH easier when scanning through folders than what this is like now.
Thanks anyway!

Mow'N Weeds

Threads
  • / Anyone happen to have a file pic/ad pic of a 10401?
Here is a 10401:
First few things I notice about that one;
* Filter cover may be from an older F I'm guessing
* I'm also guessing that mulch plate is aftermarket?
* That rope setup is minus an eyelet on the handle like mine. I wonder which way they came. Not that it matters, just curious.
My 10401 for reference.
10401_sized.jpg