Grass Ckippings Poll

When mowing close to the street, do you...

• Keep the clippings on the yare?

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Blow the clippings onto the street?

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Question about organic waste.

Also supposed to be clippings, not ckippings; 'yare' is supposed to be 'yard.'

My eyes are killing me tonight.

Last edited:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
On the yard. Always and forever. I leave the curb area spotless!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Grass Clippings Poll

I blow then into our private road, & then blow them all the way across into the Farm's swale, since I mow that as well.

Does that make me a bad person ?

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Grass Clippings Poll

I blow then into our private road, & then blow them all the way across into the Farm's swale, since I mow that as well.

Does that make me a bad person ?

Only if you leave it there. It's dangerous for bicyclists and motorcyclists and illegal in many areas.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Not sure. How about wherever they go. Don't you have spellchecker on your computer or are you just illiterate or don't you bother to proof read what you type? Sure makes you look bad.....:confused2:

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not sure. How about wherever they go. Don't you have spellchecker on your computer or are you just illiterate or don't you bother to proof read what you type? Sure makes you look bad.....:confused2:

Yeah, I'm illiterate and don't bother to proofread (one word, dumbass), either. What's it to you? You don't appear to be so smart yourself, as in "How about wherever they go" like anybody who runs a mower can't figure that out--well, except you.

Put me on your ignore list and you'll never have to suffer through another one of my posts, because they "confuse" you.

Or, do us all a favor and keep your dumbass comments to yourself.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
A lot of us type on our phones with fat fingers and are at the mercy of auto correct replacing what we are trying to type with nonsense. A 5 inch screen doesn't help much. So please just excuse spelling and typos.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Yeah, I'm illiterate and don't bother to proofread (one word, dumbass), either. What's it to you? You don't appear to be so smart yourself, as in "How about wherever they go" like anybody who runs a mower can't figure that out--well, except you.

Put me on your ignore list and you'll never have to suffer through another one of my posts, because they "confuse" you.

Or, do us all a favor and keep your dumbass comments to yourself.

Don't believe in ignore. I ignore enough idiots in real life don't need that on a forum as well.

Far as my comments go, too fricking bad. Put on your big boy pants and start proofreading your comments. It will make you 'appear' more adult like....:laughing:

From the get go, all your posts comments have been laced with mis spelled words. Must be your thing. Not mine.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can't use that excuse, Darryl. In my case, it's failing eyesight. It's hard to correct what you can't or don't see. I suppose his smart *** answer to that would be to quit posting, which I may do if this place is going to get contaminated with people like that.

SidecarFlip

Threads
Whatever. I will say that what you post and how you execute your comments, tells the world about how you view yourself. This is a public forum which means anyone, anywhere can read it so when you post a comment with rank spelling, anyone that reads that post can form an opinion of you. Your lack of careful proof reading and spelling correction tells volumes about you and none of it is good either.

Glad you don't live next door to me. I bet you are a real quality person.:eek: