2012 LTX 1040

Kor b

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all
I'm a new member and want to defeat all safety switches at a point other than the switches at the source. Is there a place in the wire harness that i can do this?
For testing only.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
WHY ?
If you have a particular problem we will be happy to help you work through it.
If you do not have the required skills & interlect to work out how to bypass them I would suggest you do not have the required skill & interlect to use the mower safely without them.
One set protects the mower and the other set protects to operator & BYSTANDERS .

If you insist that you have to follow this path then there are thousands of redneck morons with substantially lower brain function than average on U-tube showing people of a similar vein how to strike a blow for freedom from oppresion and the American Way by bypaassing stuff that got put there to stop idiots with less than 2 functioning brain cells shoving their hands into a clogged deck chute and loosing the finger they pick their noses with.

Kor b

Forum Newbie
Threads
WHY ?
If you have a particular problem we will be happy to help you work through it.
If you do not have the required skills & interlect to work out how to bypass them I would suggest you do not have the required skill & interlect to use the mower safely without them.
One set protects the mower and the other set protects to operator & BYSTANDERS .

If you insist that you have to follow this path then there are thousands of redneck morons with substantially lower brain function than average on U-tube showing people of a similar vein how to strike a blow for freedom from oppresion and the American Way by bypaassing stuff that got put there to stop idiots with less than 2 functioning brain cells shoving their hands into a clogged deck chute and loosing the finger they pick their noses with.

You really should get better at spelling before you insult my intelligence. Lol

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
You really should get better at spelling before you insult my intelligence. Lol

He can spell fine...he's just from Australia...they use different words "down under"

Especially when typing in a hurry.

NorthBama

Threads
He can spell fine...he's just from Australia...they use different words "down under"

Especially when typing in a hurry.

Bert is a very intelligent person he just tells it like it is. :laughing: :thumbsup:

Russ2251

Threads
We really do not need this kind of negativity. It's a lawnmower forum...nothing else.
Get a grip kids.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
The OP did say for testing only. On my Kawasaki engines there's 1 black wire down low on the side of the engine I unplug. Need to reconnect to turn mower off.

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The OP did say for testing only. On my Kawasaki engines there's 1black wire down low on the side of the engine I unplug. Need to reconnect to turn mower off.

Ooops did not read the second line.
Humble hat on standing in naughty corner eating crwo