Dirty Hands Tool 60" ZT Kawasaki 23Hp Mower...Reviews/Share Knowledge?

Selluwud

Threads
  • / Dirty Hands Tool 60" ZT Kawasaki 23Hp Mower...Reviews/Share Knowledge?
I'm researching ZT mowers and I found one that meets my spec.s, but I don't much about it other than its made overseas and assembled in Colorado with foreign and domestic parts. It does have Hydro Gear 2800 trannys and 11ga. fab deck with a 23HP Kawasaki engine. It is available from Home Depot, Walmart, Factory Direct and E-Bay. It may be a piece of crap or a diamond in the rough. Can anyone share their knowledge of this machine?? Many thanks for the help.

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I haven't worked on any of the riders, but have worked on the tiller and a few other things, and their customer service at least from a service center standpoint seems to be on the ball and any time I have needed parts they have shipped them out quickly to me.

Selluwud

Threads
I haven't worked on any of the riders, but have worked on the tiller and a few other things, and their customer service at least from a service center standpoint seems to be on the ball and any time I have needed parts they have shipped them out quickly to me.

Thanks, I spoke with a sales rep at their home office and they came across professionally, but not really that knowledgeable. I'm having some product documents emailed to me to study. They ship direct to your home or you can buy through a retailer.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Since none of those shops have a service department you may as well get it shipped direct to you.