Which is the best pot for Bonsai trees?

baygardensny

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey!!!

I here post my assumption for the pot of bonsai tree. you please let me know " Is i am right or not ? ". Any you may add more clarification in it, so that i can buy right pot.

For the Bonsai tree, pot should be of the same height as the trunk width of tree . It must be of rectangle or oval shape equal to 2/3 height of tree. There should be drainage holes and wiring holes. The material used to prepare pot can be plastic, ceramic, concrete and certain metals. Add more tips if you have this tree.

I have collected this information from google, so I not fully satisfied. please contribute to my knowledge.

Thanks

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The size and shape has only to do with aesthetics and nothing else. Find what you want and put your tree in it. I did them for several years about 35 years ago and it really does not matter size or shape except for looks. I even did some with sand gardens at one end that looked great. Also, they do not have to be unbalanced trees. You can make them symmetrical if you want. They are for your enjoyment not everyone else's.