John Deere 445 owner

Tavery

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just sayin hi ya'll from the Missouri Ozarks.I picked up a friend's 1997 445 a couple years ago, it needed some help (and still does cosmetically).
After having commercial mowing operations and lots of nice, hustler and scag zero turn units, I must say that I am impressed with these little tractors for around our private acreage. I prefer the flexibility of purpose that these tractor style offers and the build quality of these John deere 400 series is worth working with(despite mower deck gear boxes?)
It doubles as an UTV with the trailer in tow for working beehives(25 colonies) and after rigging a ball hitch on 3 point arms, I can move, boat, utility, log splitter etc around the place from the seat.
New to the forum and I dont see a place for pics on this section.....but I am sure there must be?

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to the forum! Yeah the whole 45 and 55 (diesel) JD series we're nice solid machines. I looked at them new and used. Your unit will take the #40 front-end loader.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

There's a little picture of a picture on the panel when you're writing a post.
Just click it, upload an image, and then hit the even tinier "upload files" under it when you're done.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_754 Sep. 18 18.52.jpg
    ScreenHunter_754 Sep. 18 18.52.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 11