2014 Husqavarna push mower. need info

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
A friend of mine has a 2014 Husqarvana self propelled push mower with a Briggs 190CC.
and it has the "push button" start (along with pull rope). But lately whatever charges so the push button start works isn't holding charge. I don't know if it has a small battery by the engine cover or not.
He wasn't able to find the model # just the B&S serial number (14 0930 56 78340)
:confused2: He's supposed to bring it by Thursday. I thought i would ask in advance.
:confused2:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I got the model #. 126M05-0109-F4 and in all the diagrams i look at there is no battery for the starter. I was told by Husqavarna that it has a battery on it for the electric start. But looking through diagrams, i do not see a battery. :confused2::confused2:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The battery would be a part of the mower diagram not the engine. You will need to look up those parts using the mower model number not the engine model number that you have listed in your post. Or post the model number off of the mower deck and we can see what we can do.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Husqvarna G75EX is the number on the plastic cover.

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Husqvarna G75EX is the number on the plastic cover.

Find the starter...follow the wire off starter to battery location.
Probably on mower handle....take off bad battery....put on new one.

may have one at Home Depot...but not in lawn mower section...lighting section? Ask for help

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Find the starter...follow the wire off starter to battery location.
Probably on mower handle....take off bad battery....put on new one.

may have one at Home Depot...but not in lawn mower section...lighting section? Ask for help

Good idea, i actually didn't think of that.
Ask for help
I have to do that all the time