Thread: New Member

Mower
    Honda

Smile New Member

How I discovered Lawnmowerforum was through an internet search for a sudden problem on my Honda mower. It is difficult to start and when it does start, I have to run it on full Choke. My Honda Dealer was too backed up on other work and told me that they could not do anything for at least 20 to 30 days. Not good for this time of year. So I started the Internet searches for How-to fix it myself and that led me to the Lawn Mower Forum.

In my visits so far, Lawn Mower Forum looks informative and the participation by other members is very good. Those are strong features so I joined.
    My Honda mower is a HR215 SXA Lawn Mower. This one replaced my first Honda mower that had a plastic body apron or frame.
    This mower for the most part has been a good one in terms of performance. Now I am getting more into DIY service on the mower. It has given me both pain and gain in the process of DIY work. My respect for the small engine techies has grown immensely so has my appreciation for their skills. I look forward to learning and gaining satisfaction from the hands-on work on my Honda mower. For the privilege of joining the forum and learning from other members, I will readily share any of my DIY experience with you.
    Thanks for having me.

1,000 Post Club

Mower
    Exmark Lazer Z HP, Exmark Turf Tracer HP, Bob-Cat FastCat Pro, Honda Masters Series

Re: New Member

Welcome. Yes, the members here are indeed (for the most part anyway) knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Mower
    Victa slashers & Push , Rover Rancher II's, Cox ( several ) & White LT120 + GT 200

Carb is plugged up
    Take some photos before you start, pull the carb off clean it , not forgetting the fuel tap and sediment bowl.
    You disconnect the choke then slide the carb forward till the throttle rod slides up off the carb.
    Note the order and orientation of the gaskets ( camera again).

Mower
    Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl G View Post
    Welcome. Yes, the members here are indeed (for the most part anyway) knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.
    Thank you one and all for the fast responses.
    Good advice on using a camera for fail safe memory pictures as needed and especially for the gaskets order and orientation.
    MowGrass

Mower
    Kubota

Welcome to the forum!
    Catherine
    LawnWorld Support

Mower
    I Don't Own a Mower :(

Welcome to the forum. Actually there are some repairing manuals available in the market. I think you should think about them.