never need to change oil

musiclvr56

Forum Newbie
Threads
Haven't researched this yet, but what are your thoughts about lawn mowers that never need to change the oil?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
proof positive that people are now so engrossed with living in the fantasy world of their smart phones they have become total mechanical idiots.
Proof positive that the vested interests of the 0.5% of the population that control 90% of the wealth have succeeded in forcing governments dumbing down the education system to the point that student have become mindless consumers incapable of making a thoughtful decision

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Better known as........ DISPOSABLE ENGINE !!

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Haven't researched this yet, but what are your thoughts about lawn mowers that never need to change the oil?

They came up with this bright idea to sell more mowers...
You can change the oil if you want to and make them last longer.

SidecarFlip

Threads
proof positive that people are now so engrossed with living in the fantasy world of their smart phones they have become total mechanical idiots.
Proof positive that the vested interests of the 0.5% of the population that control 90% of the wealth have succeeded in forcing governments dumbing down the education system to the point that student have become mindless consumers incapable of making a thoughtful decision

Too bad this forum don't have a 'like' button. I'd 'like' your post about 100 times..... Spot on.:thumbsup:

SidecarFlip

Threads
It's suck, squeeze, bang and blow I'm sure.

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's a new concept, you don't change the earl, ya keep changing mowers.............................:laughing:

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not changing mower oil is something new? I thought that was SOP. :laughing: