Looking at buying a z force

soobaroo

Threads
Hi all. I’m looking at some different ztr’s and the z Force is on the list. Specifically an L48. I do about a dozen lawns. Currently using a Cub XT1 and it’s been a good machine for me. Are the z forces decent or should I limit my search to heavier duty machines? Thanks.

SidecarFlip

Threads
I have an M60 Tank myself that I mow about 5 acres with and it's been an excellent machine barring consumables. Actually has grease fittings everywhere and the Kawasaki engine has been perfect for almost 1000 hours now.

soobaroo

Threads
I have an M60 Tank myself that I mow about 5 acres with and it's been an excellent machine barring consumables. Actually has grease fittings everywhere and the Kawasaki engine has been perfect for almost 1000 hours now.

I’ve seen references to Tank models but have no idea what they are. The L48 has a Kohler engine like my tractor. The LX model has a Kawasaki motor and 3100 hydros vs the 2800 on the L model. For the same price as an LX I can get a Gravely ZT HD. Way too many choices and I can’t decide. Thanks.